What your BAM membership includes:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - 17 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 65
- Year round outdoor and indoor venues, including Scott Carpenter 50-meter pool
- Clinics & lectures (most of them free) through out the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Social events
New members - select one of the two options to join BAM:
- To join online, please visit Club Assistant and fill in the required information. You should also email BAM Manager informing her of your application.
- To pay by check, please print, fill out, and mail a hard copy of the BAM Membership Form to the BAM Manager along with your payment. (make check payable to BAM - address is at the bottom of the form).
Current Members - renewal instructions
If you would like to use a credit card to pay your BAM dues, please use the Club Assistant Renewal Login and follow these instructions
- Login to Club Assistant with your user name and password
- Click on "Edit My Profile"
- Scroll down to the "Accounts" section and update your credit card information
- Check the rest of your personal information, email address, billing address, phone numbers, etc. and make any necessary changes
- Click the "Update" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes
- Make sure to send email to the BAM Manager and let her know that your account information is up to date and ready to be billed
|Summer Pass - June 1st through August 30th
Includes unlimited access to BAM workouts
|10 Punch Pass (Includes rec center entry fee) - valid for one year from the date of purchase||$150|
|20 Punch Pass (Includes rec center entry fee) - valid for one year from the date of purchase||$260|
|20 Punch Pass (Includes rec center entry fee) - valid for one year from the date of purchase||$330|
|10 Punch Pass for Juniors (under 30) and Seniors (over 65) Includes rec center entry fee - valid for one year from the date of purchase||$100|