Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters!
Photos provided by
December 13, 2014 - The DAC Short Course Meters Championship
Denver Athletic Club, Denver, CO
We wanted to invite you to attend this year as well. The meet will be held at The Denver Athletic Club on 12/13/14… So it is sure to be a lucky day. I have attached the meet information. To submit entries, please do so by mail. The DAC Parking Garage will be open to swimmers at the rate of $5 for the duration of the meet and we will have a celebratory keg of beer on the deck for participants! Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Courtney LeDuc, Aquatics Director - 720.931.6712
Colorado Swimming Hall of Fame Meet
Saturday, January 10th at 8:00 at George Washington Pool.
The address is 655 S Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 80224.
The meet information will soon be on SwimDogs.net.
Pentathlon type meet with a 500 free at the end.
We also have BBQ lunch after the meet on the deck.
A link will soon be on the COSHOF.COM site also.
Please let Jane or any BAM Coach know if are interested or will be attending the events.
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a Masters Swim Club that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community. You must be 18 years of age to join/participate in BAM events. BAM is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!