Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters
BAM SUMMER PASS!!!!
Only 5 more days to purchase the Summer Pass at the early bird discount of $245!
BAM Interim Schedule Starts, (May 13 through May 19)
Outdoor Workouts will be:
Monday - Friday 11 - 12:15 Spruce Pool
Amenities are basic at Spruce Pool - BRING A TOWEL Plan time for finding a parking spot!
BAM OPEN WATER SWIMS Start May 21st & 23rd @ Boulder Reservoir. Every Tuesday & Thursday from 6:10 am to 7:40 am. Click here for more details.
BAM BARE BONES OPEN WATER SWIMS
BAM is looking for a Coach for 2 1/2 scheduled hours per week and for subbing, during the summer. Applicants must have coaching experience, preferably with adults, have up to date knowledge of proper stroke technique (all four strokes) and enjoy teaching.
Please send a cover letter including coaching experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos provided by
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a 501(c)3 that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels and ages. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!