Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters
. Saturday, Dec. 7, 7:30 - 9:00 am at EB - Two choices!
This Saturday we will offer two workout choices: a lactate threshold (short rest, sustained swims) freestyle session OR a sprint workout with Coach Jane.
SWIMMER'S SHOULDERS CLINIC:
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5th from 6 to 8 pm
ALTA Physical Therapy and Pilates
2955 Baseline Rd. (Baseline & 30th)
New Workout Plan Created by the Assistant Coaches
This year the coaching staff has spent a significant amount of time working on developing an intentional training plan for the winter and spring seasons. This training plan is made up of three parts: month long training cycles, two week long technique focused cycles, and daily themes.
Click here to see the plan for December
MAKE A DONATION TO BAM!
Photos provided by
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a 501(c)3 that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels and ages. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!