Welcome to Boulder Aquatic Masters
2014 OPEN WATER EVENTS/SCHEDULE
While many of you are still hitting the slopes for fresh snow BAM is actively getting ready for the summer season. Here is the list of Open Water events we will be hosting throughout the summer. Whether you are training for the Ironman or just looking for safe & friendly course to practice your open water skills, BAM is the place to swim!
All events take place at the Boulder Reservoir. You do not have to be a BAM member to participate. Check out our membership options under the Open Water Tab.
If you are interested in joining our fleet for the summer of 2014 please Contact Christina Sarnecki at email@example.com. This includes both past and future guards.
Triathletes, Looking For Help With Stroke Technique To Prepare For Up and Coming Triathlons?
SWIM MEETS IN 2014 - GET READY!
MAKE A DONATION TO BAM!
Photos provided by
March 29-30, 2014
COMSA SC Championships
May 1 - 4, 2014
Master's Swim Nationals
Santa Clara, California
WHAT IS BAM?
Boulder Aquatic Masters (BAM) is a 501(c)3 that is committed to offering a fun, welcoming environment for adult swimmers of all levels and ages. Whether you are trying to get fit, train for a triathlon or participate in the World's Championships, BAM's world-class coaches will help you reach your goals. With a variety of swimming venues and practices, volunteer opportunities, and social events, BAM is a great way to meet fellow swimmers, make lasting friendships, and give back to the community.
WHY JOIN BAM?
Your BAM Annual Membership provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to BAM workouts - over 30 weekly sessions to chose from, including workouts specific for seniors, beginners, and triathletes/ open water swimmers/freestylers
- Discounts for under 30, over 60 and spouses/partners
- 7 different venues -3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools (including a 50-meter pool) and open water swims at the reservoir.
- Over 40 clinics & lectures throughout the year
- The opportunity to participate in events as a team including swim meets, open water swims and triathlons
- Unlimited access at any time to the City’s facilities (North, South & East Recreation centers, Scott Carpenter Pool, Spruce Pool and Boulder Reservoir)
- and much more!